Tom S, Chris and Marsh gather to discuss wedding whoopsies, monkey winkies, Weird West’s wonkiness, Nobody Saves the World’s classy class combos and Bloodhunt’s world of darkness warzoné.
- Congrats to Tom S and Emma! May your union be unmarked by further calamity.
- Embracer Group acquire Eidos, associated studios and their IP from Square Enix for a mere $300m.
- Raiders of the Lost Ark still stands up. You know what else stands up?
- Don’t huff the Pope-smoke in Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt.
- Nobody Saves The World is a fun, convention-breaking ARPG.
- The immersive sim and twin-stick shooter collide chaotically in Weird West.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.