Pip, Tom F, Chris and Marsh gather to discuss the oldest recipe, what windows are and whether objects are real. Also! Videogames: The Wild at Heart, Citizen Sleeper, Norco and Hellsinger. Also also: the return of Questions from Questions and, thrice-also, a quiz.
- Zachtronics is shutting down with one more game: Last Call BBS
- The Wild at Heart is a cute Pikminvania game
- Nine minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge leads to more minutes of nonsense than I, or probably you, anticipated
- Citizen Sleeper is a hot new narrative game set aboard a space-station where you play a sad synthetic being
- Norco is also a hot new narrative game and also about being sad, but this time in a near-future Louisiana
- Metal: Hellsinger is a rhythm-action FPS where you play a demon lady.
- I should write show-notes for all the questions but I won’t. I just won’t.
- We had more excellent questions than we had time to answer – maybe we’ll get to them next game-pod!
- Pip is working on Little Kitty, Big City, a lovely game about an easily distracted cat.
- Tom is working on Tactical Breach Wizards, a turnbased game about defenestration – but not enfenestration.
- Marsh is working on Teeth, a series of tabletop RPGs set in a cursed 18th-century England, three of which are available with a Kickstarter to come.
- Chris is working on Hytale, a massive sandbox RPG, and writing stories about Warhammer gribblies for the Black Library.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.