Marsh and Chris bestow their tepid devotions upon Last Call BBS, Cult of the Lamb, and Hard West 2. Plus: the momentary return of questions, emanating – as they ever have – from questions.
- Quiverin’ Marsh has been tinkering with Zachtronics’ Last Call BBS.
- …which leads us to speculate coquettishly about Alex and his MiSTer. If you’d like to tug upon your own, you can find instructions here.
- Chris has collided with a fog barrier in Cult of the Lamb, a game he otherwise esteems!
- Marsh has pooled his action points that he might root and toot all over Hard West 2.
- We’d play videogame adaptations of Russian Doll and Gentleman Jack.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.