Tom F and Marsh rescue a marriage with magnets in It Takes Two, accurately identify horrible verbs in The Case of the Golden Idol, fail to impress girls with our animal handling in I Was a Teenage Exocolonist, and get nostalgic about gibs in Cultic.
- Wonky v Janky. Fight!
- Jorbs – an offensively chill Slay the Spire streamer.
- Tactical Breach Wizards is Tom’s very good upcoming tactics game. All the wizards are lovely! Don’t make me pick a favourite.
- Lavish co-op experience about making your only child cry in order to rescue your terrible marriage: It Takes Two.
- Excellent Obradinnalike which tosses you straight into the task of labelling exploding men, no-fuss, no-muss: The Case of the Golden Idol.
- Narrative-led deck/child-building game, I Was a Teenage Exocolonist.
- Scant thoughts on gruesome retro-shooter Cultic.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.