Chris and Marsh wash away their Mayonnaise Sins only to commit the far worse crime of liking parts of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Also: the pokable pencils of A Little to the Left and suspicious horses in Roadwarden.
- The Golden Chicken and Meat Market in Dearborn, just outside of Detroit, is a very fine place to obtain a chicken wrap.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: just a bunch of Men, supporting each other in a wholesome way, as they commit literal war crimes.
- A Little to the Left is a low-key puzzler about organising things.
- Windosill is a poke-them-nicely puzzle game from 2009 available on PC and, now, Switch.
- Do we really need to link Wordle and the NYT crossword? I shall NOT!!
- Roadwarden: a super-promising text-based RPG about negotiating the border between the wilderness and the settled parts of a fantasy peninsula. And palfreys.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS