Chris and Marsh gather, along with unwelcome centipedes and a man who knows about doors, to discuss the cosy horror of fishing game Dredge, the most annoying hand of Marvel Snap and why STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order is crunchy like a biscuit but tastes like yoghurt.
- Dredge: fear the real ocean William
- Related fishy films: Bait, Enys Men, The Lighthouse
- Related fishy games: Sunless Sea, Sunless Skies and Return of the Obra Dinn
- Related cosy horror game: Strange Horticulture
- The Case of the Golden Idol, which I mistakenly call Curse of the Golden Idol because the idol in it is cursed. My apologies.
- A Nose is Information
- Marvel Snap
- Chris commits a Marvel Snap atrocity. (Speeded up for your sanity.)
- Obtain generalised feelings of goodwill in STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order ™, a game that definitely has a big rock cutting tool.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.