Jamie joins Marsh to discuss the imminent game glut, puzzlesome reverse dog-trial Humanity, super-stylish brawler Sifu and clever Counter-Strike-alike Veiled Experts.
- Diablo, Street Fighter 6 and Amnesia: The Bunker are all poised for release, while Bungie’s Marathon jangles gaudily on the distant horizon.
- Quirky puzzler Humanity has lots of bodies but perhaps fewer brains.
- Flee the unfinished quest icon deluge in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
- Sifu is a kung-fu combat game that cleverly blends arcade, roguelike and cinematic disciplines.
- Thirdperson team-shooter Veiled Experts throws a lot of ideas at Counter-Strike’s format and, surprisingly, a lot of them seem to stick.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.