Jamie, Tom S and Marsh emerge from a morass of pod-opposites to deliver belated takes on Not E3, chicken sandwiches, grimdark clicker game Diablo IV and the latest season of Chess.
- Nick Cage has been turned into Dead by Daylight DLC
- Assassin’s Creed: Mirage
- Citizen Sleeper 2
- Star Wars: Outlaws
- Baby Steps
- Kunitsu-Gami: Path Of The Goddess
- South of Midnight
- World of Horror
- Oxenfree 2
- Lies of P
- Embracer Group are excited to close down the studios they just bought so they can refocus on milking Lord of the Rings.
- Diablo IV
- Chess links! Main sites: Chess.com and Lichess.org
People to follow: Levy Rozman aka Gothamchess, Daniel Naroditsky,
- And the guy Tom wishes he’d mentioned – John Bartholomew. The most chilled Chess. He sips a cup of decaff coffee, has great games, and teaches good chess
- The chess photo in our Youtube thumbnail is by Dipesh Shrestha.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.