Tom F, Jamie and Marsh pause time to queue up their synchronised takes on peerless piratical stealth game, Shadow Gambit, enjoy the sights of Baldur’s Gate biggest Big Town, curtly dismiss Starfield, and triumphantly reinvade Stroggos in a revamped Quake 2.
- So, Unity absolutely shit the bed.
- Godot and GameMaker are also available.
- Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew is a superb real-time-with-pause stealth game by the sadly and abruptly shuttered studio Mimimi.
- Baldur’s Gate’s final act is worth waiting for, if your machine can run it now.
- Starfield. Oh boy.
- Quake 2’s remaster by Nightdive gives a new lease of life to an almost-classic but Machine Games’ new campaign for, Heart of the Machine, is transcendent.
ou can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.