Tom S and Marsh switch their feet for tank tracks, and every other part of their body for bazookas, in Armored Core VI, suffer orb separation anxiety in Cocoon, enjoy to the janky return to Night City in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, and stab through Baghdad in Assassin’s Creed: Mirage.
- It’s the rockets you don’t shoot that matter in robot xenoplanet hell, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon.
- Put an orb in your orb (inside your orb) in brilliantly chitinous puzzle game, Cocoon.
- Referenced: exploratory puzzle-platformer, Fez, weird insect open-world racing game, Vangers, and recursive Sokoban brain-breaker, Patrick’s Parabox.
- Potential GOTYs: Marvel’s Midnight Suns and Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew.
- Crate and Crowbar crimes detected in The Lamplighters League.
- Beep beep, motherfucker! It’s Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty.
- Return to roof-hopping murder basics in Assassin’s Creed: Mirage.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.