Tom S and Jamie don spandex and fling themselves into the uncynical optimism of Spider-Man 2, recall Tom Hardy’s come-hither Mr Tumble, return to both an up-res’d and a remade Resident Evil 4, and finish with a snifter of Super Mario Bros. Wonder.
- You don’t want to find yourself in that kind of posse.
- It took every fibre of maturity and decency I possess not to title this episode “The Pussy Posse”.
- BE EXCITED about the forthcoming Shiren the Wanderer: The Mystery Dungeon of Serpentcoil Island, a “back to basics” instalment of the classic roguelike that nonetheless moves the series into 3D.
- Spider-Man 2. Spider-Mans? Spiders-Man? A tour deforce of tech, traversal mechanics and symbiote-led therapy.
- Venom 2 sounds very odd.
- Resi 4’s remake doesn’t replace the original but is a success in its own right.
- The Resi HD project.
- Please don’t remake the racist Resi!
- Invention abounds in Super Mario Bros. Wonder, a generous and sumptuous return to 2D.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.