Chris and Marsh climb atop one another, together forming the shape of a much larger podcasting lobster, to discuss social spook surveyor game Phasmophobia, probe the pachinko-like possibilities of roguelike Ring of Pain and return to the Warzone.
- Lot of news this week. More puking than normal too. COINCIDENCE?
- Oculus requires a Facebook account and if you delete your Facebook account it deletes your games. BLAAAARP.
- Facebook streaming is – for now – mostly about F2P games for yer da. BLAAAARP.
- Jason Rubin’s interview with The Verge explains a bit more. They don’t need to lock you into your cell because YOU ARE ALREADY IN PRISON. BLAAAARP.
- Ubisoft Connect is Ubisoft’s new swipe at the Steam hegemony. Will it last?
- Watch_Dogs: Legion is out. We hadn’t played it yet at time of recording.
- Assassin’s Creed is coming to Netflix as a live action series.
- Cyberpunk’s delayed again. BLAAAARP.
- The 3D tour of Blue Lick Rd, Kentucky. HELL-BLAAAARP.
- NYT’s Guess The Voter By Their Fridge. Marvel at the number of cold, no-poo eggs.
- Finally, the games we’ve been playing!
- Phasmophobia! Better in VR!
- Card-based roguelike Ring of Pain.
- Warzone‘s Halloween mode is boss.
- Rainbow 6 Siege’s Halloween mode has gone Full Felt Jacket.
- Thomas Hobbes’ Leviathan and the episode where this was previously discussed, certainly no more coherently than now.
- Our amazing new quiz stings were composed from the following free sounds from the excellent freesound.org: “Correct Answer / That’s Right”, “correct.mp3” and “Vomiting on the ground – Remixed”.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.